Wednesday, August 26, 2015

CHANEL LIPSTICKS: ROUGE ALLURE VELVET, ROUGE COCO


So I decided to buy my Chanel lipsticks from the boutique this time. I bought my other lipsticks from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus online and Sephora (Middle East).









The packaging is just perfect! They come in a simple, sleek black and gold packaging. Oh and I love the click mechanism of the Rouge Allure ones. 






I got two shades of Rouge Allure Velvet Intense Long-wear Lip Colour. If you are looking for a good matte lipsticks, I would highly recommend Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet. They are the most comfortable matte lipsticks I have ever tried. Glides on like butter, non-drying and it has a great staying power.

Description:

Elevating matte to a new elegance, this next generation, non-drying matte lipstick glides on lips with intensely rich, long-wearing colour and sumptuously soft, velvet matte finish.



CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE VELVET INTENSE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOUR 
# 50 LA ROMANESQUE
retails for $36, 0.12 oz of product
described as magenta






La Romanesque is a bold magenta shade with cool blue undertone. I think this would suit all kinds of skin tones. It's a perfect spring shade but for me,  I would wear it all year round. Such a pretty shade! 




With flash




# 40 LA SENSUELLE
retails for $36, 0.12 oz of product
described as intense violet plum






La Sensuelle is a berry red shade great for fall and winter.  This is my favorite kind of red.  Just like La Romanesque, the color is so rich, very long lasting and leaves a stain behind. 








<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>





Chanel Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Colour has been reformulated not too long ago. I only have one shade from the Rouge Coco collection that I got late last year. (review here) I really love it! It is one of my favorite lipsticks. I only bought one this time but I would repurchase some more. I just need more time to decide which shades to purchase.

Description:

The reinvented Rouge Coco is more expressive than ever, in a new formula and vibrant color spectrum with shade names inspired by Coco Chanel's closest friends. The bright lip color features an exclusive complex with Jojoba and Mimosa Butters, Sunflower Wax and silicone for lasting hydration and luminous results.



CHANEL ROUGE COCO ULTRA HYDRATING LIP COLOUR 
# 436 MAGGY  
retails for $36, 0.12 oz of product
described as shimmering rosewood





This shade is perfect for everyday use. It applies semi-opaque but buildable up to full coverage. It has a warm, gold tiny shimmers which I really love. It is very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips.







Which shade would you get?





















XO,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!