Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CHANEL LIPSTICKS

I got my Chanel lipsticks late last year and I am planning to get some more soon. There are a few new shades that I want to try. But of course I need some time to decide which shades to purchase.

I just want to share my thoughts about these shades that I got. I did a lot of research  on the internet before I purchased them. Reviews and swatches online really helped me to decide which shades to buy.  Hope this will help you too.

I only got four shades: 1 Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour, 2 Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour and 1 Rouge Coco Hydrating Lip Colour. I have a medium skin with yellow undertone and these shades look good on me. (my shade is a mixture of NC 20 and 30 for reference)

I really love the formulation of these lipsticks. They're not drying on the lips, won't transfer on my teeth like my other lipsticks and they are long-wearing. Aside from the formulation, I also love the sleek and classic black and gold packaging. It retails for $36.



Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour  #34 La Raffinée
Warm pink mauve shade




This is a matte lipstick but it is non-drying like the other brands of matte lipsticks that I own. It has a velvety finish and glides on easily. The formulation is great, has a good color pigmentation and staying power. I would definitely repurchase it.




Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour #145 Rayonnante
Deep fuchsia shade with mauve shimmer




This lipstick has a glossy finish and has a creamy texture. It also has a good staying power and very pigmented. 





Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour #99 Pirate
A classy red shade with blue undertone




This is a perfect classic red lipstick. The shade is similar to MAC Ruby Woo but the formulation is way better.  Love the satin finish and it is long lasting.





Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Lip Colour #05 Mademoiselle
Warm dusty pink shade




This is my most worn of them all. It's a perfect everyday lipstick. It has a creamy texture, very hydrating and long lasting. I sometimes wear a lip liner underneath but most of the time just by itself. 

Last spring, Rouge Coco was revamped. It has a new formula but same packaging. Mademoiselle is now #434. 






Here are some links of where you can get them:










XO,


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!