Monday, May 27, 2013

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2013


Happy Memorial Day to those of you who celebrate Memorial Day!


Friday 24 May 2013

So here in Bahrain our weekend starts on Friday. Me, hubby and our friends went to a restaurant in a hotel and they have a  Frunch (Friday Lunch). It was awesome and we had fun! The food was superb. We enjoyed it as well as the live band that was playing while we were eating. The Frunch lasted for 4 hours, from 12:00 - 4:00 pm.


My Outfit of the Day:

                                                     
floral top - Forever 21
pants - Forever 21
cardigan - Bershka
wedge sandals - Call It Spring
purse - Louis Vuitton
watch - Michael Kors
bangle - H&M




Here's a video of me getting ready:










Saturday 25 May 2013

We (me and hubby) watched Star Trek into Darkness in 3D. It was a good movie and we enjoyed it. After that I did some shopping. There were sales at H&M and I love sales so I bought some stuff. A haul video coming up soon on my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/trendchasing

My Outfit of the Day: 
                                                           

denim jacket - H&M
tank top - Forever 21
maxi skirt - Splash (Local store)
earrings - gifted
watch - Michael Kors
purse - Louis Vuitton







Thanks for visiting my page!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!