Monday, May 27, 2013

STYLING BLACK AND RED MAXI SKIRTS


I love maxi skirt. It's my favorite clothing piece to wear during spring and summer. 

I posted a video on my YouTube channel called Fashion Styling: Maxi Skirts - Black and Red -
I came up with 4 casual outfits that I would definitely wear. I added some accessories.  I keep it simple and toned down. Below are the photos of my outfits.


lace cropped top - H&M
tube tank - H&M
maxi skirt - Jeans Warehouse (Hawaii)
watch - Style & Co.
bracelet - H&M
fedora - Forever 21
crossbody bag - Coach
                                                                 
scarf - local store
cropped top - Forever 21
maxi skirt - Jeans Warehouse (Hawaii)
watch - Michael Kors
bag - JustFab from JustFab.com
                                                                 
cropped blazer - Forever 21
zebra print cropped top - New look
watch - Michael Kors
maxi skirt - Splash (Local store)
earrings - gift from mom-in-law
                                                                                                              
top - H&M
earrings - Claire's
watch - Style & Co.

Here's the video:









\

Thanks for visiting my page!








No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!