Saturday, June 29, 2013

SPRING INTO SUMMER OUTFITS


I have uploaded a fashion video on my YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have the time to post it here. I just came from a vacation. Here are some outfits that I would wear from spring into summer.


Outfit 1


dress - New Look
wedge sandals - Payless
watch - Michael Kors

denim vest - H&M
bracelet - New Look

Outfit 2


dress - Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfiger
denim jacket - H&M
booties - New Look

belt - H&M
bracelet - H&M
watch - Michael Kors



Outfit 3


fedora - Forever 21
top - Zara
jeans - Levi's
sandals - Style and Co.
watch - Style & Co.
bracelets - New Look





Outfit 4


kimono top - New Look
shorts - Forever 21


ankle boots - H&M



Here's the video:














XO,

Zai



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!