Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SUMMER OUTFITS


I came up with four summer outfits and I have posted it on my YouTube channel weeks ago.
Here, I am showing you pictures and the video itself. 


Outfit 1


top - H&M
skirt - Navy Exchange
sandals - Nordstrom Rack


earrings - River Island
ring - Charlotte Russe




Outfit 2


sleeveless top - H&M
dress - H&M
sandals - Sears


necklace - New Look
bangles - H&M, Forever 2

Outfit 3

plaid shirt - New Look
tank top - Forever 21
booties - Forever 21


earrings - Forever 21
bracelet - Claire's
watch - Style & Co.
shorts - Ross

Outfit 4


blazer - Forever 21
pants - Forever 21

watch - Michael Kors
pearl bracelet - new Look

shoes - Madden Girl
(Getta)




                                      






XO,

Zai





No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!