Sunday, June 22, 2014

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

I just uploaded a "WHAT'S IN MY BAG, TAG" video. This is actually my second one. I did my first one almost 2 years ago. I really enjoy watching this kind of video on YouTube. One of my faves!  It's just a fun video to watch. 

I try not to bring a lot of stuff in my bag cause I hate carrying a heavy bag. I just can't help it sometimes. Apparently women tend to bring their whole life in their bags.. LOL!  Sometimes we bring some things that are not really needed like for instance, a gazillion of lip products. hahah

Hope you'll check out my video (You can find it below). And here are some pics.



I forgot to include my iPhone.










Bag - Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene
Top - Forever 21 (not current)
Bracelets - Charming Charlie





XO,



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!