Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NEW LOUIS VUITTON

If you are a Louis Vuitton fan, Paris trip wouldn't be complete if you're not gonna get something from the flagship store in Champs Elysées. Before our trip, I planned what items to get, checked the prices and compared them to the US prices. Although, I got something that was not planned (I am an impulsive shopper at times) but everything turned out well and I'm happy.

I was originally planning to get the Marylebone PM size in Damier Ebene print but when I tried it at the store it's so tiny. They only have it in two sizes, PM and GM. The GM size is just too big for me. I almost got the PM size but while I was waiting to pay, I saw the Totally MM on display in Damier Ebene, my favorite print! So I decided to get it instead and I'm so happy! It is the perfect size for me and it has a zipper which the Marylebone don't have. I also got Eva Clutch in Damier Ebene print as well. I've been wanting to get this clutch in forever. LOL  I know it's spring time already and summer is just around the corner but I love this dark print. I would wear these purses all year round.

Here are the items I got: TOTALLY MM and EVA CLUTCH










Watch my video to see more of what I got from Paris














XO,



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!