Thursday, August 28, 2014

THE PERFECT PALETTE TAG

Finally, I did "The Perfect Palette Tag".  I really love this tag and really enjoyed watching it. I don't have a lot of palettes but I decided to do it anyway. So, this tag consists of 10 questions but I've included a bonus question.




BEST PACKAGING


Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

BEST COLOR PAYOFF


MAC Pro palette and Urban Decay Naked palette

MOST VERSATILE


Lorac Pro Palette

 BEST FOR TRAVEL


Urban Decay Naked Basics and Naked Flushed Palettes

BIGGEST REGRET
None


BEST COLOR NAMES


Urban Decay Naked, Naked 2 and Naked 3 Palettes

LEAST USED


Urban Decay Vice 2 palette and MAC Pro palette

MOST USED


Urban Decay Naked 2 and Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadows

MOST LOVED


Lorac Pro palette and Urban Decay Naked 3 palette

DESERT ISLAND


Urban Decay Naked palette

Bonus question - WHAT IS YOUR PALETTE WISH LIST?

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and Marc Jacobs The Dreamer Palette








XO,

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!