Sunday, September 14, 2014

MICHAEL KORS

I am an impulsive shopper at times so, this is one of my impulse purchases. Navy Exchange has a one day sale yesterday, Sep 13. I LOVE SALES! So, I went to the store just to check and see if I can get something for my family for Christmas. I ended up getting something unplanned for myself. I got  Michael Kors Selma Mini Saffiano leather messenger bag and Adriana ankle strap sandals, both in black color. Discounted for 20%. Great deals! 
Navy Exchange prices are a bit cheaper than the regular store in the US. Like for example this MK bag that I got, regular store price is $178 and Navy Exchange price is $145 plus no tax. NEX is one of the retail stores found in US Military installations worldwide if you're not familiar with it.













Links of where you can get these items:






XO,



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!