Tuesday, September 9, 2014

DIOR ADDICT





DIOR ADDICT GLOSS has a smoothing and hydrating formula AND non-sticky at all! It has a beautiful clear packaging which I really love. I got it in #433 Dèlice and #412 Offshore. Retails for $29.50 each. They're kinda expensive but such a good quality and I would say, really worth the price. I got them from Sephora online. LINK

DÈLICE is described as sparkling peach. It has a fine gold sparkles that would give your lips a beautiful shine and a lot of moisture. This was part of the summer 2014 collection. I know, I'm kinda late but I don't really care! I love it.

OFFSHORE is described as shimmering sand. I love the color of this gloss. I would wear this alone or on top of any nude lipsticks or a lip liner. This lip gloss has also a pretty sparkles to it and very moisturizing as well. 











Here are the swatches without and with a flash. Dèlice is on the left and Offshore on the right: 








DIOR ADDICT EXTREME LIPSTICK has a very creamy texture yet lightweight when applied on the lips. It has a very nice and classy packaging. This lipstick retails for $33 in the US. I bought it at a Sephora store in Dubai when I went there two weeks ago and I paid about $46. I got it in #536 Lucky. Love the color of this one. It is a vibrant pink shade with a hint of blue undertone to it.











Here are the swatches without and with a flash:







I will do a beauty haul video on my YouTube channel really soon and share with you the rest of the makeup I got. So, stay tuned for that.





XO,


post signature

1 comment :

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!