Sunday, January 18, 2015

HAUL TIME


I was kind of MIA on YouTube and haven't posted any blog either. I apologize for that. Been so busy lately 'cause my husband and I are moving back to the US.

Last December, I went to Philippines to visit my family for more than 2 weeks (almost 3 weeks) and when I got home, I got busy preparing for our move. So, I didn't have that much time to film a video. When I filmed this haul, I was not even done yet with packing but glad I was able to wing it. 

We are staying in a hotel right now and we have 3 more days left here in the Kingdom of Bahrain. I'm going to miss this place and my friends too. We've been here since 2011. (3 years and 6 months)

Hope you are still supporting my channel, watch my videos and like them. I do appreciate all of you. I am planning to do another giveaway soon so make sure to watch out for that. It's going to be my first giveaway for 2015. I'm excited!






HAUL VIDEO






XO,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!