Monday, March 17, 2014

MAC LIPSTICK COLLECTION AND SWATCHES

I just uploaded a video on my youtube channel (link below) called MAC Lipstick Collection and live Swatches. Please check it out and hope you like it!


It was not too long ago that I started buying MAC lipstick. I was a lip gloss/lip balm type of girl for a long time. My first purchased was year 2012 and that was Chatterbox. After that I'm hooked. 

This is a collection but I am not really collecting to the point that I would go out and buy each and every lipstick that MAC have. I have 12 lipsticks at the moment but I'm definitely gonna purchase a FEW more in the future. Just a few!
From left-right
Creme Cup (Cream Sheen), Shy Girl(Cream Sheen), Kinda Sexy(Matte), Viva Glam Nicki(Satin)  

Chatterbox(Amplified), Please Me(Matte), Fanfare(Cream Sheen) Up the Amp(Amplified),
Girl About Town(Amplified), Flat Out Fabulous(Retro Matte), Ruby Woo(Retro Matte), Rebel(Satin)





From Left- Right
Creme Cup, Shy Girl, Kinda Sexy, Viva Glam Nikki, Chatter Box, Fanfare, Please Me
Up the Amp, Girl About Town, Flat Out Fabulous, Ruby Woo, Rebel
Up the Amp and Kinda Sexy are my most reached lipsticks



Check out my youtube video for live lip swatches. (video link)













XO,



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!