Monday, March 10, 2014

MAC EYE SHADOWS

I just recently started building a MAC eyeshadow palette. I got eight eyeshadows so far. I'm still looking for other colors to try out. I have no plans of collecting MAC eyeshadows. I will just get the ones that I really like and know for a fact that I would use them and not just waste money.

I got the large single pro palette for $8 (Link here) and the pro palette  x15 insert for $2 (Link here) from www.maccosmetics.com. Eye shadow pro palette refill is $10 (Link here) and single eye shadow is $15 (Link here).




MAC Eyeshadow pro palette


(From left-right) Jaunty, Soft Brown, Cork, Swiss Chocolate, Cranberry, Sketch, Atlantic Blue


Jaunty and Soft Brown


Jaunty - pale champagne with a smooth, frosty finish
Soft brown - soft golden peachy-brown, matte finish

Woodwinked and Cork


Woodwinked - warm antique gold, veluxe pearl finish
Cork - muted golden brown, matte finish

Swiss Chocolate and Cranberry


Swiss Chocolate - muted reddish brown, matte finish
Cranberry - red plum with pink shimmer, frost

Sketch and Atlantic Blue



Sketch - burgundy with red shimmer, velvet
Atlantic Blue- bright violet blue, matte







XO,

Zai






No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!