Friday, March 14, 2014

NEW THINGS

Finally, I posted a haul video on my youtube channel. I haven't done any hauls since December 2013. Some of the items, I got last January hahah I know, it's been a while. 





I'm so pleased with all the shoes I got. Im obsessing over ankle strap and pointy shoes lately. They're very sexy and I feel good wearing them. 

Now let's talk about beauty, I did jump on the bandwagon. I got the Naked 3 palette and the original Naked palette. At first, I didn't really like the Naked 3 because of the colors of the eyeshadows. They are mostly on the pink side but I changed my mind. Happens all the time. There's a lot of nice makeup tutorials on youtube using this palette. Everybody seems to love it. So, I decided to get it.

Also, I got the palette that I have been wanting for a long time. It's the Lorac Pro palette. Yay! Such a beautiful palette!  Check out my youtube video.











XO,

Zai






No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!