Saturday, October 25, 2014

FALL LIPSTICKS


I love plums/purples, reds, burgundy and berry shades for fall. AND I also love nude shades to wear with dark smokey eyes. I got 11 lipsticks that I am really loving right now for fall season. I have MAC, YSL, Smashbox and my favorite lipstick brand from the drug store, Rimmel London. 

Please watch my video on YouTube and don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. 










1. MAC - Blankety
2. MAC - Kinda Sexy
3. YSL -  #3 Ultimate Beige
4. MAC - Up the Amp
5. MAC - Flatout Fabulous
6. YSL  - #18 Prune in Fire
7. MAC - Rebel
8. MAC - Goddess of the Sea
9. MAC - Ruby Woo
10. Rimmel London Kate - #09
11. Smashbox - Fig










XO,


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!