Saturday, October 25, 2014

FALL LIPSTICKS


I love plums/purples, reds, burgundy and berry shades for fall. AND I also love nude shades to wear with dark smokey eyes. I got 11 lipsticks that I am really loving right now for fall season. I have MAC, YSL, Smashbox and my favorite lipstick brand from the drug store, Rimmel London. 

Please watch my video on YouTube and don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe if you haven't yet. 










1. MAC - Blankety
2. MAC - Kinda Sexy
3. YSL -  #3 Ultimate Beige
4. MAC - Up the Amp
5. MAC - Flatout Fabulous
6. YSL  - #18 Prune in Fire
7. MAC - Rebel
8. MAC - Goddess of the Sea
9. MAC - Ruby Woo
10. Rimmel London Kate - #09
11. Smashbox - Fig










XO,


post signature

1 comment :

  1. My love affair with Russell and Bromley goes way back to 2007, a time I have very fond memories of. Alexa Chung was the queen of the https://www.russellbromleys.co.uk/ indie scene, the NME was my bible, and Alex Turner had me besotted. When Chung stepped out in Russell and Bromley's classic Chester Loafer, paired with a dainty tea dress I knew immediately those loafers had to be mine. Since then Russell and Bromley have continued to be a place I go back to for wardrobe classics that are built to last. To the russell & bromley outlet celebrate the spring collection I've picked out some new favourites that I'd have my eye on; the Xpresso Cross Over Flat, Jeansling Sling Back and a modern update on last summers raffia bag, Rafferty, all to style with current pieces in my wardrobe. When I'm working from home I have a solid uniform of jeans and cheap russell & bromley t-shirt; a combo comfortable enough to sit doing work in but with the quick addition of a slick shoe can also appear dressed up enough if I need to dash out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!