Thursday, October 9, 2014

YSL VOLUPTÈ BLUSH AND DIORBLUSH

I've never own any YSL and Dior blushes before. I only have MAC and Nars blushes. I've heard so much about these blushes from Youtube videos and blogs so, I decided to give them a try. 

These blushes came in a mirrored compacts. I love the sleek packaging. They both came with velvet pouches which will protect the packaging from scratch. I mentioned in my video that they both have black velvet pouches but I was wrong. The Dior one has a dark blue pouch that looks similar to the packaging. I got these blushes from Sephora online.









Heart of Light Powder Blush #6 Passionnee

This blush has two different shades and finishes that will give you a beautiful glow. The square at the center is a peachy shade with golden sparkles to it. Then, around it is a warm-toned pink shade. It has a mild floral scent to it that I really like. It comes with a portable brush which in my opinion is useless. This retails for $47 and it contains 9g of product.




indoor, no flash photo

Here are the swatches of the two shades. The top one is the highlighter which is the square at the center and the bottom is the blush around that square.

indoor, no flash photo
Here are the swatches of both shades mix together. (Without and with flash)




Vibrant Colour Powder Blush 876 Happy Cherry

This is a vibrant pink shade but flatters olive skin tones or skin with yellow undertone like I have. It applies much more muted as it appears in the pan. It  has a nice texture and blends smoothly onto your skin. It comes with an angled brush applicator which again I'm not going to use. I like bigger brushes to apply my blush. This retails for $44 and contains 7g of product.



indoor, no flash photo



You can purchase these blushes at Sephora, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus in-store and online.




XO,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!