Wednesday, April 9, 2014

BONJOUR PARIS! DAY 1

Paris is one of the places that I wanted to visit. It is truly a wish come true to be here. The place is so beautiful! I love it! It feels amazing to be in this wonderful city that mostly of us wishes to visit. 

We arrived at 6:40 this morning at Charles de Gaulle Airport. We came too soon and can't get an early check-in to the hotel where we're staying at. So, we decided to take a stroll in Champs Élysées which is just around the corner. I took some photos. I am so happy to be here. It is such a beautiful experience.

Behind me is Arc de Triomphe



The flagship store



What I'm wearing:
Leather jacket - H&M
Gray shirt - Forever 21
Gray skinny jeans - Levi's
Booties - H&M
Bag - JustFab





XO,




post signature




No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!