Monday, April 14, 2014

CATACOMBES DE PARIS & MONTPARNASSE TOWER

On April 10, my husband and I went to see the Catacombes de Paris (Catacombs of Paris) and Montparnasse Tower. 

Catacombes de Paris was such an interesting tour. It was like walking underneath Paris. I was so amazed of the history of it. It has skulls and bones of 6 million people that were arranged nicely. 

The Montparnasse Tower on the other hand, is just a simple-looking tall tower which you can see Paris in 360 degrees. Very interesting as well. I've seen the Eiffel tower for the first time from the top of the tower. We went to the 56th floor and 59th floor which is the top of the tower.


Entrance of Catacombes de Paris
Skulls and bones


 







What I'm wearing:
Jacket, Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Levi's
Boots - Madden girl
Bag - JustFab




Thanks for visiting my page!




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!