Monday, April 21, 2014

MUSÉE DU LOUVRE / LOUVRE MUSEUM

On April 14th, we went to the Louvre Museum or Musée du Louvre. I was so excited to visit this place. I have seen a lot of photos and videos of this on the internet. I was so curious to see the place and check the famous Monalisa painting and the pyramids. The place is just amazing. It has thousands of beautiful paintings. I was so excited to see the Monalisa painting. When we get there, it was so crowded that you could not even go near the painting. The size of it is not big like the other paintings they have. But I was able to take a pic and a video. It was cray! The painting has a guard and it has like a barricade so people won't get so close and touch it. LOL! Another thing I was so excited about was to see the pyramids and take photos of/with it. 

Overall, our visit was awesome. I love the place and would definitely recommend it to those of you who are planning to visit Paris. So here are the photos I took. Enjoy!









What I'm wearing:
Jacket - H&M
Denim shirt - H&M
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - H&M
Bag - JustFab







XO,

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!