Sunday, April 27, 2014

DISNEYLAND PARIS APRIL 16, 2014 + VIDEOS

On our last full day in Paris, we went to Disneyland. We had access to two parks: Walt Disney Studios and Disneyland Park. Our tour was supposedly until 8 pm but we didn't stay that long. I enjoyed it a lot. We only took two rides at Walt Disney Studios park. That was all we could take. It was scary and it's maybe because we're scared of heights. Those two rides were pretty intense and we just couldn't take anymore rides. 

We stroll around the park, bought souvenirs and took a lot of pictures. We're so lucky to be able to watch the parade at the Disneyland Park. It was a beautiful experience! I felt like a kid again. My husband enjoyed it too. It was a beautiful day that time but so cold. 

Overall, the trip went really well. We enjoyed it. As other people say, Paris is always a good idea and I totally agree with that. I would love to do it again.




YouTube Videos












Disneyland Paris 









































XO,



Zai



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment and thank you for visiting my page!